Is Your Smile Photo Ready?
June, the month of weddings and graduation parties is coming up quick. Whether you are formally a part of the celebration, a family member, or friend, it is very likely that you will have your picture taken. Are you ready?
If there is something about your smile that makes you want to hide from the photographer, we can help. We encourage you to come visit our dentist for a consultation a few months ahead to allow time for a stress free and un-rushed smile enhancement process.
Whether you want to simply brighten your teeth or have a complete smile makeover we will be able to help you smile with confidence when the camera is pointed your way.
- Professional Teeth Whitening: The simplest way to uplift your smile is to whiten your teeth. This is a great option if you are happy with their shape and alignment. If you have whitened before, a simple refresh may do.
- Invisalign: When given enough time we can correct teeth that do not line up properly or look crooked. Invisalign is an easy alternative to braces,that allows us to move teeth fairly quickly. The process is easy and the aligners you wear are practically invisible.
- Bonding: For simple changes like filling in a small space or chip we often recommend bonding. If you are generally happy with your smile, but have a few little changes you would like to make this might be the option for you.
- Porcelain Veneers: These are a great option when you want to cover chips, cracks, discolourations, and other problems that make you less confident when smiling. Veneers look great, feel very natural and are the go to treatment for most cosmetic dentists.
- Complete Smile Makeovers: While veneers alone can make over your smile, in some cases your situation may be more complicated due to tooth problems or previous dental treatment. We will carefully evaluate your smile and make recommendations that will give you the healthy and beautiful smile you have always wanted.
So, get your smile ready. The summer celebrations are coming. If you would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Vicki McMullen and her team to see how we can help your smile be camera ready, give us a call at (587)757.9809