5 Ways To Avoid Dental Problems This Holiday Season
You can enjoy the holiday Season with a healthy smile, by following these recommendations:
Brush your teeth regularly- Always make time in your hectic schedule
- Are you pressed for time as you do your Christmas shopping? Do you struggle with all of the events you need to attend this month? Please don’t forget to brush your teeth amidst this busy holiday season to avoid developing dental problems.
Stay away from too much sugar or carbohydrates
- Cakes, pies, and other sinful foods will sure be offered this holiday season. Try not to give in to temptation, and remember moderation is key. If you really must, take small pieces or bites. Remember to drink lots of water, and brush or rinse after eating.
Go to scheduled dental check-ups
- If you have a dental check up scheduled, do your best to keep it to ensure that your teeth stay healthy even during the holidays. Also remember to maximize your dental benefits as the year comes to an end.
Avoid drinking too much red wine
- Red wine can stain your teeth, and consuming copious amounts of this beverage can lead to massive headache the day after the party. Stick to water, or other light coloured beverages instead.
Most importantly… RELAX and enjoy!
- Stress can trigger and host other health problems. Try to squeeze in time for relaxation, so you can have a period of peace and quiet in the middle of the busy holiday season.